Anybody...

Jonathan Bond

Guest
want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)

So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
shop! YEEHA!

Jon Bond

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:25:51 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:

> want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
> wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)

Ummmmm... <looks in wallet>.... no.

Huw Pritchard wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:25:51 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:
>

>>want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
>>wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
>

> Ummmmm... <looks in wallet>.... no.

I'll take smaller portions ;)

It'll be like John's bike, except you'll send me money instead of parts. BTW, I've got that saddle
actually in a box with your address on it John, I'm just waiting for the post office to open again
(it was closed for break), so it should be shipped out this week.

Jon Bond

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
> wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
>
> So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
> shop! YEEHA!
>
> Jon Bond

I wonder how many "homies" kicked in for the other guy's freeride bike (see sad Ebay plea). Last I
checked he had something like three bucks going his way.

Did you try that route?

:^)

Lance

L Hays wrote:
> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
>>wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
>>
>>So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
>>shop! YEEHA!
>>
>>Jon Bond
>>

> I wonder how many "homies" kicked in for the other guy's freeride bike (see sad Ebay plea). Last I
> checked he had something like three bucks going his way.
>
> Did you try that route?
>
> :^)
>
> Lance

not yet, but I'm about to ;)