Anybody...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonathan Bond, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
    wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)

    So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
    shop! YEEHA!

    Jon Bond

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:25:51 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:

    > want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
    > wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)

    Ummmmm... <looks in wallet>.... no.

  3. Huw Pritchard wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 23:25:51 +0000, Jonathan Bond did issue forth:
    >

    >>want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
    >>wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
    >

    > Ummmmm... <looks in wallet>.... no.

    I'll take smaller portions ;)

    It'll be like John's bike, except you'll send me money instead of parts. BTW, I've got that saddle
    actually in a box with your address on it John, I'm just waiting for the post office to open again
    (it was closed for break), so it should be shipped out this week.

    Jon Bond

  4. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
    > wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
    >
    > So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
    > shop! YEEHA!
    >
    > Jon Bond

    I wonder how many "homies" kicked in for the other guy's freeride bike (see sad Ebay plea). Last I
    checked he had something like three bucks going his way.

    Did you try that route?

    :^)

    Lance

  5. L Hays wrote:
    > "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>want to donate $400 to the buy jon a new bike fund? Then I'll be able to buy the fork, frame, disc
    >>wheels, and seatpost for my new bike :)
    >>
    >>So close, yet so far away... hey, at least I have a job for the summer working at the bike
    >>shop! YEEHA!
    >>
    >>Jon Bond
    >>

    > I wonder how many "homies" kicked in for the other guy's freeride bike (see sad Ebay plea). Last I
    > checked he had something like three bucks going his way.
    >
    > Did you try that route?
    >
    > :^)
    >
    > Lance

    not yet, but I'm about to ;)