Anyone a sponsor of Flanders/iteam-Nova

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Kingsley, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Kingsley

    Kingsley Guest

    Howdy,

    I'm a little bit interested in becoming a member/sponsor of Flanders/iTeamNova.

    Anyone out there a member?

    Do you get enough information and updates to make it interesting ? Do you feel the sponsorship fee
    is acceptable for what you get ?

    curious, -kt

    Tags:

  2. Skillsy

    Skillsy Guest

    "kingsley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Howdy,
    >
    > I'm a little bit interested in becoming a member/sponsor of Flanders/iTeamNova.
    >
    > Anyone out there a member?
    >
    > Do you get enough information and updates to make it interesting ? Do you feel the sponsorship fee
    > is acceptable for what you get ?
    >
    > curious, -kt

    Yup - have been for two years and pretty happy with the level of information although I'm busy doing
    other stuff so dont look at the site as often as I should

    Skillsy