Anyone attending this years IMBA Epic rides.

Mudhead wrote:
> IMBA has announced this years rides and I am curious if any will be attending them. I have 1 30
> miles from me I will attend.
>
> http://imba.com/epics/index.html
>

> Has anyone attended any of the rides in the past?
>
> Mudhead

I'm going to try and make the Henry Coe ride. Haven't been to an IMBA ride before. I hear they
fill up fast.

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

I attended one Fall 2000 and it was a blast. We made a bench trail the first day, and then rode on
it the next day as part of the Epic ride.

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)