Anyone attending this years IMBA Epic rides.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mudhead, Feb 15, 2003.

  1. Mudhead

    Mudhead Guest

    IMBA has announced this years rides and I am curious if any will be attending them. I have 1 30
    miles from me I will attend.

    http://imba.com/epics/index.html

    Has anyone attended any of the rides in the past?

    Mudhead

    Tags:

  2. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    Mudhead wrote:
    > IMBA has announced this years rides and I am curious if any will be attending them. I have 1 30
    > miles from me I will attend.
    >
    > http://imba.com/epics/index.html
    >

    > Has anyone attended any of the rides in the past?
    >
    > Mudhead

    I'm going to try and make the Henry Coe ride. Haven't been to an IMBA ride before. I hear they
    fill up fast.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I attended one Fall 2000 and it was a blast. We made a bench trail the first day, and then rode on
    it the next day as part of the Epic ride.

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)