Anyone? Bueller?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Anyone have any good gossip?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Tags:

  2. He has taken the day off.

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    Ulrich is going to US postal to help lance win 5&6. that's why postal didn't sign any big
    hitters yet....

  4. John Everett

    John Everett Guest

    On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:00:31 -0500, "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Anyone have any good gossip?

    Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who
    knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess
    it's pretty serious.

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Ulrich is going to US postal to help lance win 5&6. that's why postal
    didn't
    > sign any big hitters yet..

    Der Kaiser already shot that one down himself.

  6. I heard if he dies, he's donating his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

    John Everett <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:00:31 -0500, "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone have any good gossip?
    >
    > Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who
    > knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess
    > it's pretty serious.
    >

    > jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

  7. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone have any good gossip?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Ronde,

    Please never make a post like this again. the responses have been some of the unfunniest shit I have
    ever seen in my life.

    Mr. Nutz