Anyone? Bueller?

Status

Jtn

Guest
Ulrich is going to US postal to help lance win 5&6. that's why postal didn't sign any big
hitters yet....

John Everett

Guest
On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:00:31 -0500, "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Anyone have any good gossip?

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who
knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess
it's pretty serious.

Boyd Speerschne

Guest
I heard if he dies, he's donating his eyes to Stevie Wonder.

John Everett <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:00:31 -0500, "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Anyone have any good gossip?
>
> Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who
> knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess
> it's pretty serious.
>

> jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net http://home.earthlink.net/~jeverett3

Deeznuts

Guest
"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Anyone have any good gossip?
>
> Thanks, Ronde Champ

Ronde,