Anyone deal with Sony Noel from Spain?

bike_listener

Aug 24, 2004
Hi did anyone buy anything fom Sony Noel from Spain? I want to buy a 5900 and I want to be sure he is a serious seller.
Thanks

bike_listener said:
Hi did anyone buy anything fom Sony Noel from Spain? I want to buy a 5900 and I want to be sure he is a serious seller.
Thanks

Hi
I just found your post. I bought a 54cm 2003 Trek 5900 usps from him. He is a very communicative person and he answered very fast to my emails. The bike was shipped as right after he received the funds from me. He also included the pedals in the box. :) . I was very happy because the bike was exactly as he described. Great condition !!! He is a nice guy.
Regards, Cindy

bike_listener said:
Thanks
Hi
I bought a 54cm 2003 trek 5900 from him.The bike was exactly as he described. A++ condition. He shipped the bike very fast, right after he received the funds. I live in Los Angeles and he also offered free shipping. He also included PD7800 in the box. Hes a great trader. Regards, Cindy

bike_listener said:
Thanks
Hello there I'm in the same boat as you except that I've already sent him money. His communication has been outstanding up until the last few days. I've been Emailing him for the last 2 days asking for my tracking number and have gotten no reply. In his last Email he said that the bike will be here on thursday 9/8/04. Thats today. I've tried calling him and was unable to get through. I'm not sure if is number is temporarily disabled or has been disconnected (the message was in spanish). I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he has been able to reach me due to phone lines being down. I will post up another response when or if I do receive the bike
Alex

I'm in the same boat. He was great until the funds arived then the bike was to ship and I can't get the tracking number. I'm not holding out much hope. If anyone has any phone numbers please contact me or post.

011-34-95-666-774-979.
The first set of numbers is the country code for the US (011)
The second set of numbers are spains country code (34)
The third set is Malagas' city code (95)
The rest is his supposed phone number.
He has called me twice from this number as it came up on my caller ID.
I've been trying for the last several days and kept getting a busy signal.
I have more info on him: a scan of his passport and DNI card, his home address and ALL of the Emails that he had sent me.
If you would like any of this info, I will forward it to you. Just contact me

Sony Noel from Spain is a SCAM ARTIST.
I've communicated with others and discovered that the IDs that he sends to earn your trust(as he did mine) are phoney. The information of the IDs match but the photos do not. His telephone number keeps giving me a busy signal.
Do not trust this man!!!
He will steal your money!!!

HI
I sent the money to Sony Noel but I got the bike. It was delivered very fast and I will buy from him in the future. I tried to call him theese days and thats true i get a busy signal. Maybe something wrong happened. I am sure he is a honest man.

bike_listener said:
HI
I sent the money to Sony Noel but I got the bike. It was delivered very fast and I will buy from him in the future. I tried to call him theese days and thats true i get a busy signal. Maybe something wrong happened. I am sure he is a honest man.

You got Lucky.
His ad said that he had 2 bikes for sale. I guess you got one and Cindyfox got the other. In my case and mpurt2 we sent our money and got NOTHING! I would not recommend Sony Noel to anyone, unless they were willing to risk a 50/50 chance of getting the bike or getting RIPPED OFF.
Its good for you that you got the bike. As for me, he RIPPED ME OFF/SCAMMED ME. For that reason, I'm telling other potential buyers to beware. This guy was dishonest enough to send 2 different passport photos to two different unsuspecting people. Anyone who wants to see his two different passports just contact me and then you be the judge.

bike_listener said:
Thanks

For the 2 of you that give Sony Noel High marks, I think that the three of you are the same person. Look at the response times between bike_listener and cindyfox. It seems strange that the two of you posted within 15 minutes of each other.
BUYERS BEWARE!!!
I THINK THIS WAS SONYS' DOING TO EARN PEOPLES TRUST.
HE SOUNDS LIKE A NICE GUY WHICH LURES YOU INTO DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM. AFTER HE RECEIVES YOUR FUNDS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM HIM AGAIN!!!