anyone doing the high protein/ sorta low carb WW?

Thotful560

Guest
Hi guys, is anyone doing the lower carb (redlight) version?? I can gain so easily even with too much
fruit...even though I am not diabetic. I lost 2 and then gained back 1.5! HELP

No way I can do popcorn either..I will gain overnight.(maybe it's the salt?) Would like to hear from
semi low carb WWers! teresa

[email protected] (Thotful560) wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> is anyone doing the lower carb (redlight) version?? I can gain so easily even with too much
> fruit...even though I am not diabetic.

This redlight version is something I had not heard about before this. Being diabetic I'd be
interested in it. Any links to it?

--
Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
250/242/225 (first goal)

I tried doing the lower carb but found that 20 points per day was just too hard for me at
the moment.

m07.aol.com...