anyone doing the high protein/ sorta low carb WW?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Thotful560, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Thotful560

    Thotful560 Guest

    Hi guys, is anyone doing the lower carb (redlight) version?? I can gain so easily even with too much
    fruit...even though I am not diabetic. I lost 2 and then gained back 1.5! HELP

    No way I can do popcorn either..I will gain overnight.(maybe it's the salt?) Would like to hear from
    semi low carb WWers! teresa

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    [email protected] (Thotful560) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > is anyone doing the lower carb (redlight) version?? I can gain so easily even with too much
    > fruit...even though I am not diabetic.

    This redlight version is something I had not heard about before this. Being diabetic I'd be
    interested in it. Any links to it?

    --
    Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
    250/242/225 (first goal)

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I tried doing the lower carb but found that 20 points per day was just too hard for me at
    the moment.

    "Thotful560" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m07.aol.com...
    > Hi guys, is anyone doing the lower carb (redlight) version?? I can gain so easily even with too
    > much fruit...even though I am not
    diabetic.
    > I lost 2 and then gained back 1.5! HELP
    >
    > No way I can do popcorn either..I will gain overnight.(maybe it's the
    salt?)
    > Would like to hear from semi low carb WWers! teresa

  4. Thotful560

    Thotful560 Guest

  5. Sidetraked

    Sidetraked Guest