Triathlon · Public discussion

Anyone doing the Hotter Than Hell 100 this weekend?

Started by Spm073 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,371 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
18 August 2003
Last activity
21 August 2003
Original author
Spm073
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,371
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I figured its status as a wicked century might bring out some triathletes. I was also wondering if
    anyone is planning to di the Rockwall, TX sprint the next day.,

    Patrick

  2. I did the Hotter Than Hell 100 once a few years ago, booked a hotel well in advance, got there and
    they'd lost my reservation, was run all over town. Many of my friends have had a similar experience.
    I won't get up at 3AM to drive up there and I won't stay overnight or longer. Some hotels now only
    accept a 2 night reservation with pre-payment.

    I won't go back.

    Alan.

    "Spm073" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I figured its status as a wicked century might bring out some triathletes.


    I

    Quoted message said:

    was also wondering if anyone is planning to di the Rockwall, TX sprint the


    next

    Quoted message said:

    day.,

    Patrick

  3. Most of the hotels do require a 2 night minimum. I left right after the ride one year though and
    they refunded the 2nd night, no haggling, which was pretty nice.

    Chris

    Alan Walker said:

    I did the Hotter Than Hell 100 once a few years ago, booked a hotel well in advance, got there and
    they'd lost my reservation, was run all over town. Many of my friends have had a similar
    experience. I won't get up at 3AM to drive up there and I won't stay overnight or longer. Some
    hotels now only accept a 2 night reservation with pre-payment.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.