Anyone doing the Hotter Than Hell 100 this weekend?

Spm073

Guest
I figured its status as a wicked century might bring out some triathletes. I was also wondering if
anyone is planning to di the Rockwall, TX sprint the next day.,

Patrick

I did the Hotter Than Hell 100 once a few years ago, booked a hotel well in advance, got there and
they'd lost my reservation, was run all over town. Many of my friends have had a similar experience.
I won't get up at 3AM to drive up there and I won't stay overnight or longer. Some hotels now only
accept a 2 night reservation with pre-payment.

I won't go back.

Alan.

"Spm073" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I figured its status as a wicked century might bring out some triathletes.
> was also wondering if anyone is planning to di the Rockwall, TX sprint the
next
> day.,
>
> Patrick

Most of the hotels do require a 2 night minimum. I left right after the ride one year though and
they refunded the 2nd night, no haggling, which was pretty nice.

Chris