anyone else get this popup?

Cycler6n

Jan 5, 2007
Every single time I come on to the forum, I get this go211 .com website popup, that sometimes freezes my comp, what is this site, and does anyone else get it?

Cycler6n said:
Every single time I come on to the forum, I get this go211 .com website popup, that sometimes freezes my comp, what is this site, and does anyone else get it?
Have never gotten any popups from this forum. Which web browser do you use?

I never got the pop-up either, but I have three pop-up blockers that I know about and probably a dozen more that I don't know about. I never get pop-ups.

Cycler6n said:
yeah, i don't have a popup blocker, so thats probably the reason
No, the point is that the site does not have pop-up ads. Most browsers have pop-up blocking capabilities, and indicate when they are blocking pop-ups. This site has never triggered the pop-up blocker. I would agree with cyberlegend - you have some spyware or malware on your computer that is causing this. A good way to test this would be to try navigating the site through another computer.

Cycler6n said:
yeah, i don't have a popup blocker, so thats probably the reason
No, you did not get it. As DarkLord and Cyberlegend stated, there are no pop-ups on this site. I have no pop-up blocking software (with the exception of what Firefox does on its own) and have never had a problem on cyclingforums. Does sound like a spyware/malware problem on your machine.

Go to the Ad Aware website and download the free version of Ad Aware. It's very good software for finding and removing spyware. Use it.