Anyone else Ride Across Canada this Summer? (or attempt it)

Mike Beauchamp

Guest
Hey all,
Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada this
summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have done or
even attempted the same this summer.

The interview will probably be brief and I can call whenever, just email me
at:

crosscanada at mikebeauchamp com

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com/crosscanada

Mike Beauchamp wrote:

> Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada this
> summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have done or
> even attempted the same this summer.

Great trip!

Congratulations on a most excellent undertaking.
What'd your bike weigh fully loaded?

Rich

Mike Beauchamp <[email protected]> wrote:
:> Hey all,
:> Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across
:> Canada this summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with
:> others who have done or even attempted the same this summer.
:>
:> The interview will probably be brief and I can call whenever, just
:> email me at:
:>
:> crosscanada at mikebeauchamp com

Sounds like a great way to lose weight! :)(

Thanks Rich,
The bike weighed about 100lbs with a day of food and water onboard. The
camera gear was probably 20 of that.

Mike

"Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mike Beauchamp wrote:
>
>> Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada
>> this summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have
>> done or even attempted the same this summer.

> Great trip!
>
> Congratulations on a most excellent undertaking.
> What'd your bike weigh fully loaded?
>
> Rich

Yeah... started out 148lbs or so.. dropped to 128 after a few weeks and
pretty much stayed around there. Shoulda ate more :)

Mike

news:[email protected]...