Anyone else using bikeinn?

#Bikeinn/Tradeinn
Hello everyone.
The story of how the store violates banal trade relations.
The store does not fulfill ordinary trading obligations!
I bought a Sigma Rox 4.0 bicycle computer. During operation, it turned out that the information from the sensors was not read correctly. What exactly is the problem is not entirely clear. But I turned to the store. They advised me to contact a representative in my country. There is no representative, but there are various dealers who refused for a good reason. I turned directly to the manufacturer, who previously recognized the marriage. It was necessary to return the product to the store where I bought it. Bikeinn, after some correspondence, arranged the transportation. I passed everything and waited. Some time passed and I was informed that the product was recognized as defective and within a few days I will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was made. A few months later, the money was not returned. The problem is that my bank has been sanctioned and SWIFT is not working. I still have all the correspondence with Bikeinn. In one of the letters, they admit that they cannot return the money to me because of the sanctions. I have offered many options for a refund, but the store's position is one - only to the account from which the payment was made. I understand that the store is not interested in solving the problem and I observe some Russophobia in solving problems, because this is not the first case.
At the moment I am trying to solve this problem together with the police as a fact of fraud. An extremely unpleasant impression. The loss of time is about 7 months and the loss of money is about 200€. This can happen to anyone!

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about your bike computer troubles. It's frustrating when stores don't fulfill their obligations. Have you tried reaching out to the manufacturer directly for assistance? They might be able to help you with the issue. Good luck!

That's really interesting! I had no idea that Chinese-made tube amplifiers had a slightly warmer sound compared to their Western counterparts. It's fascinating how cultural preferences can influence technology in such a subtle yet significant way. As a cyclist, I can relate to this in a way - different bikes and components can have their unique characteristics that cater to different riding styles and preferences. Keep on sharing your insights, it's great to learn from each other's experiences!

Sure, I can vouch for Bikeinn's prices. They're unbeatable. But don't expect your order to arrive in a jiffy. Patience is key when it comes to saving some cash. And as for road cyclists, well, let's just say I prefer the thrill of alley cat racing. ;)