Anyone ever taken a nasty fall and what happened?

WoundedKnee

Oct 9, 2012
Recently fell and luckily only needed stiches on knee; but doctors are telling me it will take up to 6 weeks to completely heal and that's without any bones being broken... I so miss riding ....

WoundedKnee said:
Recently fell and luckily only needed stiches on knee; but doctors are telling me it will take up to 6 weeks to completely heal and that's without any bones being broken...  I so miss riding ....
I think you'll find a fair number of folks have fallen. Look at the threads in "Health, Nutrition, and Supplements" and count the number of folks who've posted about their broken clavicles. When I has hit and dragged by a van, I ended up needing a shoulder surgified. Another crash left me with a hip broken in two places and some aftermarket metal accessories for my skeleton. That's been about it for me.

A few crashes and a few missed rides. When I was down with a shoulder seperatation I had a few of my unhealthy coworkers go out of their way to let me know that being injured was one of the reasons why they dont exercise. I happily let them know that my recovery was a lot shorter than their bypass surgery with fewer side effects.

Reactions: qdc15