Anyone From La, California?

Discussion in 'Bike Connections' started by umberto, Nov 5, 2003.

1. umberto

umberto New Member

hey all u out there, i was wondering if any of u might be from la, california:D?

Tags:

2. petersta

petersta New Member

I work in studio city and live in the Hollywood Hills. Most of my riding is done on the weekednds heading up PCH through malibu.

Where do you live/ ride? maybe we could hook up.

Peter

3. umberto

umberto New Member

i live in hawthorne, right next to lawndale, manhattan beach, redondo, hermosa...? i ride in palos verdas, i ride the fire roads, im more cross country

4. codykjwalton

codykjwalton New Member

hey i live in huntington beach. i ride down here but wanna ride some trails in the LA area. if you wanna ride sometime. holla. singletrack or fireroad = fun

5. umberto

umberto New Member

sounds good, are you firmiliar with the santa monica mountains, beacuse if not, there is an awesome trail there, the "Whoups"

6. Rompinrhino

Rompinrhino New Member

codykjwalton,
    Hey, I got your pm there, I wouldnt mind gettin together for a ride, but I'm several hours away, up in Port Hueneme near Ventura, and I have a pretty buisy schedule. Also, It appears that your mostly a mtb biker. I'm a roadie for the most part. I go mtb biking on Mondays after class as a way to get a break from the road. If you do road biking, I might see you at a race, I try and get to the Sunday races when I can.