Anyone from NYC?

Bluerain

Jan 2, 2006
Hi

I will be buying a road bike and haven't decided which one yet but narrowed it down to a Trek.

I use to ride along Shore road along the water and guess I will be riding there again when I get my new bike.

Just wondering if there are women here who ride in the NYC area and can suggest any other good bike runs.

I'm in pretty good shape and walk about 5 miles a day (Workrelated) and lift weights so I shouldn't have any problems getting back into riding long distances.

Blue

Bluerain said:
Hi

I will be buying a road bike and haven't decided which one yet but narrowed it down to a Trek.

I use to ride along Shore road along the water and guess I will be riding there again when I get my new bike.

Just wondering if there are women here who ride in the NYC area and can suggest any other good bike runs.

I'm in pretty good shape and walk about 5 miles a day (Workrelated) and lift weights so I shouldn't have any problems getting back into riding long distances.

Blue
There are several bike clubs in NYC and N. NJ. Why don't you consider riding with one of the clubs? Just do a google for "bike club NYC" They offer many nice routes and group rides that are both challenging and fun.

Fitmiss said:
There are several bike clubs in NYC and N. NJ. Why don't you consider riding with one of the clubs? Just do a google for "bike club NYC" They offer many nice routes and group rides that are both challenging and fun.
Thanks Fitness..I will try google and see what comes up.

Takecare : )

Blue