Anyone from the Central West area?
I just got a new road bike and was wondering if anyone knows some good rides. I've been using my mountain bike for road rides but now I'm ready to tackle something a bit more challanging with the right equipment.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Anyone from the Central West area?
I just got a new road bike and was wondering if anyone knows some good rides. I've been using my mountain bike for road rides but now I'm ready to tackle something a bit more challanging with the right equipment.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.