Anyone go riding on lakeshore in Toronto??

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Tek524, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Tek524

Tek524 New Member

Hello i do a lot of serious cycling on lakeshore on my own a lot because all of my friends aren't in the hobby so i usually train on my own on the trail i'am looking forward in meeting new riders and going biking with them so if anyone is interested one day for a ride on lakeshore we can meet up somewhere. Basically looking for a partner or a group of ppl that are into speed bike riding. I ride a speed bike myself.

cheers

Tags:

2. giltoronto

giltoronto New Member

Hi there, i'm going to buy a road bike this summer, i love cycling, i'm looking for some friends to ride together, i'm just a beginner, i love the lakeshore area, i'm 30 years old, if you want to contact me and start a friendship, e-mail me at [email protected]
    Tanks

3. Bikeophile

Bikeophile New Member

Hey There,

myself and a couple others do some lakeshore rides usually on Sundays throughout the year. We often do a Toronto, Oakville, lunch and home ride..Its about 80km round trip.

We do this on a combination of Road bikes and Track (1speed fixed gear) bikes.

feel free to email me

[email protected]

Cheers
    Rob

4. Wolfzazi

Wolfzazi New Member

I'm from mississauga but am in the toronto area quite often and stay right next to the waterfront trail, so i'd love to join ya. You can e-mail me at
    [email protected]
    Cheers,
    Diego