Anyone go riding on lakeshore in Toronto??

Tek524

Sep 29, 2004
Hello i do a lot of serious cycling on lakeshore on my own a lot because all of my friends aren't in the hobby so i usually train on my own on the trail i'am looking forward in meeting new riders and going biking with them so if anyone is interested one day for a ride on lakeshore we can meet up somewhere. Basically looking for a partner or a group of ppl that are into speed bike riding. I ride a speed bike myself.

cheers

Tek524 said:
Hello i do a lot of serious cycling on lakeshore on my own a lot because all of my friends aren't in the hobby so i usually train on my own on the trail i'am looking forward in meeting new riders and going biking with them so if anyone is interested one day for a ride on lakeshore we can meet up somewhere. Basically looking for a partner or a group of ppl that are into speed bike riding. I ride a speed bike myself.

cheers

Hi there, i'm going to buy a road bike this summer, i love cycling, i'm looking for some friends to ride together, i'm just a beginner, i love the lakeshore area, i'm 30 years old, if you want to contact me and start a friendship, e-mail me at [email protected]
Tanks

Hey There,

myself and a couple others do some lakeshore rides usually on Sundays throughout the year. We often do a Toronto, Oakville, lunch and home ride..Its about 80km round trip.

We do this on a combination of Road bikes and Track (1speed fixed gear) bikes.

feel free to email me

[email protected]

Cheers
Rob

I'm from mississauga but am in the toronto area quite often and stay right next to the waterfront trail, so i'd love to join ya. You can e-mail me at
[email protected]
Cheers,
Diego