" Anyone Going ?" Posts

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Devon, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. Devon

    Devon Guest

    Just a suggestion for people asking about registrants for "event" rides. I, and I assume others,
    would appreciate a link to the ride info. If I can get info on the ride, the answer is much more
    likely to be affirmative.

    DeVon Vision 54 (USS/Pantour)

    Tags:

  2. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

  3. Chere

    Chere Guest

  4. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    My next adventure:

    Freewheel:

    www.okfreewheel.com

    Derek

  5. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    Most are listed here http://www.nbtda.com/ , the National Bicycle Tour Directors Association

    "DeVon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just a suggestion for people asking about registrants for "event" rides. I, and I assume others,
    > would appreciate a link to the ride info. If I can get info on the ride, the answer is much more
    > likely to be affirmative.
    >
    > DeVon Vision 54 (USS/Pantour)

  6. John W

    John W Guest