Anyone going to Bealach-na-ba?

Andrew the lurker, aka fat cyclist will be taking his colnago and Stewartry
wheelers jersey up for the ride - after riding the Fred whitton this year
my training has slipped off so shall be taking it easy, anyone else riding,
keep your eyes peeled for a bald bloke in the stewartry's yellow and black -
gorging himself on the traybakes at one of the feeds no doubt

> Just wondered if there were any URCers going this weekend.
>
> Tim

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:19:46 +0100, "Andrew"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Andrew the lurker, aka fat cyclist will be taking his colnago and Stewartry
>wheelers jersey up for the ride - after riding the Fred whitton this year
>my training has slipped off so shall be taking it easy, anyone else riding,
>keep your eyes peeled for a bald bloke in the stewartry's yellow and black -
>gorging himself on the traybakes at one of the feeds no doubt
>

>> Just wondered if there were any URCers going this weekend.
>>
>> Tim

Report by one of our Club riders. (Seems like a good day.)
http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=10595#10595

joboils@spam_less_hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:19:46 +0100, "Andrew"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Andrew the lurker, aka fat cyclist will be taking his colnago and
>> Stewartry wheelers jersey up for the ride - after riding the Fred
>> whitton this year my training has slipped off so shall be taking it
>> easy, anyone else riding, keep your eyes peeled for a bald bloke in
>> the stewartry's yellow and black - gorging himself on the traybakes
>> at one of the feeds no doubt
>>

>>> Just wondered if there were any URCers going this weekend.
>>>
>>> Tim
>>>

> Report by one of our Club riders. (Seems like a good day.)
> http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=10595#10595

It was indeed. I've posted my report now in a separate thread.

Tim