Anyone going to Nott Another Juggling Convention?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by plumsie, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. plumsie

    plumsie Guest

    This saturday sees the second Nottingham juggling convention with a room
    dedicated to unicycling and a trickswap.

    The show also features trevor doing unicycle and Acro which I look
    forward to. The university grounds are fairly large and have loads of
    space for riding and a ten minute drive from the university is a nice
    area for doing some muni.

    For more info see http://www.nottsjuggling.co.uk/najc/

    hope to see a few of you there.

    Plumsie

    --
    plumsie
    plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

  2. joemarshall

    joemarshall Guest

    plumsie wrote:
    > This saturday sees the second Nottingham juggling convention with a room
    > dedicated to unicycling and a trickswap.
    >
    > The show also features trevor doing unicycle and Acro which I look
    > forward to. The university grounds are fairly large and have loads of
    > space for riding and a ten minute drive from the university is a nice
    > area for doing some muni.
    >
    > For more info see http://www.nottsjuggling.co.uk/najc/
    >
    > hope to see a few of you there.
    >
    > Plumsie

    Yep, am going. If people are into hurting themselves, there's some
    trials stuff on campus too.

    The show looks cool, I'm looking forward to seeing the poi person and
    the magic person most.

    Joe

    --
    joemarshall