ANyone going to paris-Nice?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Vicintini, Feb 16, 2003.

  1. Vicintini

    Vicintini Guest

    I am going to watch the final and possibly the pinultimate stage of P-N. Does anyone have any tips
    on accomodations, good places to chill, good places to watch the race, etc.?

    THanks

    RObert Hardison

    Tags:

  2. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    vicintini <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I am going to watch the final and possibly the pinultimate stage of P-N. Does anyone have any tips
    > on accomodations, good places to chill, good places to watch the race, etc.?

    Anywhere in the Massif Central during the race will be prime chilling ground...