Anyone got a old white or black round rear mudguard reflector hanging about?

emma

Guest
You know the ones, they came with all old Raleighs. Can't find one
anywhere and it will be the finishing touch on the Raleigh Royale - I
don't want a seat post reflector as I've now got a saddlebag, and the
SKS mudguards came with a big horrible rear reflector / dynamo light
that looks naff. Happy to pay reasonable sum and P&P. Thanks, Emma

emma wrote:
> You know the ones, they came with all old Raleighs. Can't find one
> anywhere and it will be the finishing touch on the Raleigh Royale - I
> don't want a seat post reflector as I've now got a saddlebag, and the
> SKS mudguards came with a big horrible rear reflector / dynamo light
> that looks naff. Happy to pay reasonable sum and P&P. Thanks, Emma

My Royal never never had a mudguard reflector. I had presumed the
difference was simply the frame, the Royale has a step through (mixte)
frame doesn't it ?