anyone got digital worshop manual for 2002 Z2 atom race forks ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Steve, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Please point me in the direction of a link, or your email to send you my email.

    Thanks !

    Tags:

  2. Steve wrote:
    > Please point me in the direction of a link, or your email to send you my email.
    >
    > Thanks !

    hmm, where's that bart simpson at the chalkboard thing?

    Jon Bond

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    www.BillyGraham.Marzocchi.com?

    Bill "don't online churches offer digital 'worshop' (sic)?" S.

  5. On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:34:14 +0100, bomba did issue forth:

    > I have a new one: http://www.j-harris.net/b3ta/bitches.gif

    Saw that briefly earlier, but didn't realise it was you. Made me chuckle.

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Huw Pritchard wrote:

    >>I have a new one: http://www.j-harris.net/b3ta/bitches.gif
    >

    > Saw that briefly earlier, but didn't realise it was you. Made me chuckle.

    Still needs some work doing to it...

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  8. Steve

    Steve Guest

    >Steve wrote:
    >> Please point me in the direction of a link, or your email to send you my email.
    >>
    >> Thanks !
    >>

    >hmm, where's that bart simpson at the chalkboard thing?

    Go on then, astound me with your search engine prowess and post a successful google search link.

    Coz I couldn't find one with google nor on the marzocchi site. It has been 'coming soon' for
    nearly a year...

  9. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 19 Mar 2003 21:32:38 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Steve says:
    >
    >>Go on then, astound me with your search engine prowess and post a successful google search link.
    >
    >This one?
    >
    >www.marzocchi.com/download/manuali_pdf/ MTB_02stndrd_900721.pdf
    >
    >;-))

    Thanks Stephen. Far more useful ! I now stand corrected on a link on the Marzocchi site. Took some
    finding, but there it was, once I knew from you it was there.

    Though I was looking for something more along the lines of
    http://www.oliverhensche.de/z2atomrace.pdf but for my 2002 model of Z2 with the lockout.

    Thanks again

  10. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > It has been 'coming soon' for nearly a year...

    Sounds like a side-effect from the medication.

    Bill "dose of (alleged) humor" S.