General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Anyone Have Any Extra Neurotin?

Started by Mul211 · · Last activity · 1 post · 316 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 April 2004
Last activity
12 April 2004
Original author
Mul211
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
316
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like to try this med for a few days to see if I can
    deal with the side effects. I don't have prescription
    insurance and my dr doesn't have any free samples. Anyone
    have any extras that I could try? Greatly appreciated.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.