Anyone have contact details for someone senior at Trek?...

Merlin

Jun 14, 2002
Like the title says, I'm trying to contact someone senior at Trek who would be able to help with a customer query.

Mail/PM.

Thanks, N.

I assume you've tried the contact form on their website?

Other than that, I have a number for someone whom I contacted when I needed a small part. Damned if I can find where I put the number though. I'm under the impression that they're not interested in phone contact from end users. They guy sounded surprised that I was calling.

cydewaze said:
I assume you've tried the contact form on their website?

Other than that, I have a number for someone whom I contacted when I needed a small part. Damned if I can find where I put the number though. I'm under the impression that they're not interested in phone contact from end users. They guy sounded surprised that I was calling.

Hey cyclewaze,

I have tried the contact form on their site, and always - when they do reply - get dealt with by the same guy, wierdly enough.

Problem is that they are rather slack in replying, if they do at all.

I'm trying to elevate a query of mine, and wish to bypass the usual customer reps.

I'll keep trying my contact there.

Thanks, N.

Merlin said:
Hey cyclewaze,

I have tried the contact form on their site, and always - when they do reply - get dealt with by the same guy, wierdly enough.

Problem is that they are rather slack in replying, if they do at all.

I'm trying to elevate a query of mine, and wish to bypass the usual customer reps.

I'll keep trying my contact there.

Thanks, N.

You should just sue them - this is the easiest way to get in touch with somebody who might be of use. This is just how it's done in America.

WINGNUTT said:
You should just sue them - this is the easiest way to get in touch with somebody who might be of use. This is just how it's done in America.

*lol*.

I'll keep that in Mind, WingNutt. :]

Thanks.

I just got mail from someone I was looking for details for, and it's not happy news. :-/

*looks at bank account...*

Is this the end?...

N.