Anyone have experience with "BikeSomeWhere.com"?

leslierc8853

Sep 11, 2004
Last Friday, July 29th, I place an order on Bikesomewhere's Website for a pair of Adidas Adistar Road Comp Shoes and paid extra for Fedex 2nd-day shipping. Today is August 4th and no shoes have arrived. I've telephoned Bikesomewhere several times - the first time someone answered and told me that the shoes should ship that day; 2 days later, I telephoned and someone told me that the shoes had been on "back-order", but had arrived that same day and would be sent to me; today no one answers the telephone when I call. Has anyone had any experience with this company? What can anyone tell me about Bikesomewhere? Thanks.

leslierc8853 said:
Last Friday, July 29th, I place an order on Bikesomewhere's Website for a pair of Adidas Adistar Road Comp Shoes and paid extra for Fedex 2nd-day shipping. Today is August 4th and no shoes have arrived. I've telephoned Bikesomewhere several times - the first time someone answered and told me that the shoes should ship that day; 2 days later, I telephoned and someone told me that the shoes had been on "back-order", but had arrived that same day and would be sent to me; today no one answers the telephone when I call. Has anyone had any experience with this company? What can anyone tell me about Bikesomewhere? Thanks.

never heard of them.

sorry for your problems. I hope you get your shoes soon.