anyone have info on

Ouch for you, I am much better and I am not taking another pill, I don't do
well with them at all, Lee
Kristin <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Aww OUCH, Lee... sorry to hear of your foot. I hope it feels better soon. I had a glorious moment
> in the parking lot at the mall last night, turned over my ankle and landed on my knee! Now I have
> a right knee that hurts like hell and a left ankle that isn't very steady... wonderful.
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/242.6/172
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > you are right, I am having a brain cramp, we went shopping tonight and a
> box
> > broke that DH was holding as we were putting groceries away and hit top
of
> > my foot so I took a pain pill and am NOT working at optimum capacity,
Lee
> > Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I believe the mom is going on a *no flour, no sugar* type of diet -
> breads
> > would
> > > be totally out of the picture ... I think.
> > >
> > > Joyce
> > >
> > > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 03:43:41 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> > <[email protected]>

Dr.
> she
> > free
> > toast
> basis
> > for
> that's

> diet.
> looking
> > for
> > the

HEY YOU PR!!! BE CAREFUL, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> So far, I've managed to avoid flying frozen food.
>
> But I haven't been as lucky with stationary frozen water. I've already had one nasty spill on the
> ice, falling straight forward and doing a belly flop. Near knocked the wind out of me! I was sore
> for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need someone to tell
> me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be careful!
>
> Prairie Roots
>

> On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:51:54 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug
around in
> >the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I
opened
> >the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
feet of
> >mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
<G>

> >Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
> >
> >Joyce
> >
> >On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>you are right, I am having a brain cramp, we went shopping tonight and a
box
> >>broke that DH was holding as we were putting groceries away and hit top
of
> >>my foot so I took a pain pill and am NOT working at optimum capacity,
> >>would

> >><[email protected]>

Ga. A
> >>free
> >>toast
> >>for

> >>for
> >>the

Thanks Lee. Every once in a while I need to be reminded that if I want to go ice skating, there are
several lakes in close distance for me to choose from. Ice surfing in the alley, though, is strictly
forbidden.

I'll be sure to heed your warning. Thanks for caring.

Prairie Roots

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:52:09 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>HEY YOU PR!!! BE CAREFUL, Lee Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> So far, I've managed to avoid flying frozen food.
>>
>> But I haven't been as lucky with stationary frozen water. I've already had one nasty spill on the
>> ice, falling straight forward and doing a belly flop. Near knocked the wind out of me! I was sore
>> for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need someone to tell
>> me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be careful!
>>
>> Prairie Roots
>>

>> On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:51:54 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug
>around in
>> >the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I
>opened
>> >the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
>feet of
>> >mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
><G>
>> >
>> >Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
>> >
>> >Joyce
>> >
>> >On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>

>box
>of
>Lee
>breads

>Dr. A
>she
>basis
>everything
>that's
>form.

>diet.
>looking
>tried

she sees her doctor regularly and has spoken to him about this and he see's it in her best interest
to change her diet all i need is info on a simple meal plan for no sugar no flour diet angie "Linda
J" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:12427-3FF7881C-10@storefull-
1901.public.rogers.webtv.net... Hi Anglea, since your Mom is diabetic, she should not be making
radical changes to her diet without her doctor's supervision. The diabetic diet involves a lot more
than cutting out sugar and flour.

I'm a Type 2 diabetic, and got my doc's approval and guidance before even starting WW.

Linda

[email protected] (Anglea Woollcombe) it is for my mother. she is dieabetic and she wants to
give it a try. she already has to stop eating sugar but she thought that this would help her to lose
a few pounds as well. she is trying to watch what she eats and she wants to start it n the new yrs
thanks for the help any other info would be great angie happy new years guys good luck in the new
year "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:07:04 -0500, "Anglea
Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote: i am looking for a website that has info on no sugar
no flour diet. it needs to have a diet plan and info about the diet. i am looking for info for my
mother. she wants to start it after the holidays. i tried the web but couldn't find any good sites.
will look there again. hoping to find something out here Take a look on google ("no sugar" "no
flour" diet). It looks like there are lots of references to low-carb and ibd diets. But I also found
this in an article...
---------------------
To give you related information, I am sending you a copy of my Health Report "Losing Weight" which
includes my "no flour, no sugar" diet. Other readers who would like a copy should send a long, self-
addressed, stamped envelope and $2 to Newsletter, P.O. Box 167, Wickliffe, OH 44092. Be sure to
mention the title.
--------------------
Can you tell us WHY you are looking for this diet? Ray
--
rmnsuk
overall - 273/210/182

Has the doctor suggested that your mom see a nutritionist? That should be where the diet info comes
from and not the internet.

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> she sees her doctor regularly and has spoken to him about this and he
see's
> it in her best interest to change her diet all i need is info on a simple meal plan for no sugar
> no flour diet angie "Linda J" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:12427-3FF7881C-10@storefull-
> 1901.public.rogers.webtv.net... Hi Anglea, since your Mom is diabetic, she should not be making
> radical changes to her diet without her doctor's supervision. The diabetic diet involves a lot
> more than cutting out sugar and flour.
>
> I'm a Type 2 diabetic, and got my doc's approval and guidance before even starting WW.
>
> Linda
>
> [email protected] (Anglea Woollcombe) it is for my mother. she is dieabetic and she wants
> to give it a try. she already has to stop eating sugar but she thought that this would help her to
> lose a few pounds as well. she is trying to watch what she eats and she wants to start it n the
> new yrs thanks for the help any other info would be great angie happy new years guys good luck in
> the new year "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:07:04 -0500, "Anglea
> Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote: i am looking for a website that has info on no sugar
> no flour diet. it needs to have a diet plan and info about the diet. i am looking for info for my
> mother. she wants to start it after the holidays. i tried the web but couldn't find any good
> sites. will look there again. hoping to find something out here Take a look on google ("no sugar"
> "no flour" diet). It looks like there are lots of references to low-carb and ibd diets. But I also
> found this in an article...
> ---------------------
> To give you related information, I am sending you a copy of my Health Report "Losing Weight" which
> includes my "no flour, no sugar" diet. Other readers who would like a copy should send a long, self-
> addressed, stamped envelope and $2 to Newsletter, P.O. Box 167, Wickliffe, OH 44092. Be sure to
> mention the title.
> --------------------
> Can you tell us WHY you are looking for this diet? Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/210/182

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:43:47 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Aww OUCH, Lee... sorry to hear of your foot. I hope it feels better soon. I had a glorious moment
>in the parking lot at the mall last night, turned over my ankle and landed on my knee! Now I have a
>right knee that hurts like hell and a left ankle that isn't very steady... wonderful.

Ooh, ouch. I hope it's not too bad and that you're feeling better soon.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

BIG ouch! Those cans are heavy, let alone having to try to duck from an entire box full. Glad most
of them missed you and that no major damage was done.

Joyce

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit the joint on my big toe. the
>blessing is that they cans all missed the toe I broke a while back on that same foot. Lee Joyce
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug
>around in
>> the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I
>opened
>> the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
>feet of
>> mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
><G>
>>
>> Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >you are right, I am having a brain cramp, we went shopping tonight and a
>box
>> >broke that DH was holding as we were putting groceries away and hit top
>of
>> >my foot so I took a pain pill and am NOT working at optimum capacity, Lee Joyce <[email protected]>
>breads
>> >would

>> ><[email protected]>

>she
>> >free
>> >toast
>basis
>> >for
>everything
>that's
>form.

>diet.
>looking
>> >for
>> >the

Ohhhhhhh, I really try to avoid that frozen water. My neighbor fell on her outdoor stairs several
years ago, broke her ankle. It was evening and she was alone. She laid outside for about 20 minutes
before anyone heard her yelling. Dang scary! Today is the first ice I've seen this season, so hasn't
been too hard to avoid it. I am constantly telling my kids to be careful, they constantly roll there
eyes at me. BUT ... I learned last evening that I DO NOT enjoy getting phone calls at 10:30PM from
the local police. They are idiots, have no common sense. Phone rings, I answer .. am greeted with,
"hello, this is officer soandso from the glen ellyn police department (in a very deep, serious
official voice). I'm looking for Michael (which also happens to be my sons given name, although no
one calls him that)." I took a deep breath and squeaked out, "senior?" his reply, "I think that
would be right".

<heavy sigh>

Hub took the rest of the phone call in the other room, I was left shaking in the family room. I
finally walked in on him and blurted out, ARE THE KIDS OK? Finally got an answer, and the officer
did apologize - said he worked the night shift so never thought about NOT calling at that time
period, or stating immediately that it was not an emergency call. Geeeeeesh! Anyway, he was calling
because we have some handguns of our uncles that we want to get rid of, but are unsure how to
legally do so. They are currently in a safety deposit box, and neither of us have handgun permits so
were unsure as to legality of transporting them. Questions are answered and hopefully we can get
them out of our possession.

Joyce

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 22:00:17 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>So far, I've managed to avoid flying frozen food.
>
>But I haven't been as lucky with stationary frozen water. I've already had one nasty spill on the
>ice, falling straight forward and doing a belly flop. Near knocked the wind out of me! I was sore
>for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need someone to tell
>me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be careful!
>
>Prairie Roots
>

>On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:51:54 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug around in the freezer and
>>played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I opened the door and out it flew. You
>>should have seen how fast I moved those feet of mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when
>>falling on bare feet. <G>
>>
>>Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>you are right, I am having a brain cramp, we went shopping tonight and a box broke that DH was
>>>holding as we were putting groceries away and hit top of my foot so I took a pain pill and am NOT
>>>working at optimum capacity, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...
>>>would

>>><[email protected]>

>>>free
>>>toast
>>>for

>>>for
>>>the

I know how bad it hurts to have one can of soup land on my foot. A whole box sounds excruciating.
You were very lucky to have avoided breaking any bones. Hope you're fully recovered now from both
the pain and the pain killer.

Prairie Roots

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit the joint on my big toe. the
>blessing is that they cans all missed the toe I broke a while back on that same foot. Lee Joyce
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug
>around in
>> the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I
>opened
>> the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
>feet of
>> mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
><G>
>>
>> Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >you are right, I am having a brain cramp, we went shopping tonight and a
>box
>> >broke that DH was holding as we were putting groceries away and hit top
>of
>> >my foot so I took a pain pill and am NOT working at optimum capacity, Lee Joyce <[email protected]>
>breads
>> >would

>> ><[email protected]>

>she
>> >free
>> >toast
>basis
>> >for
>everything
>that's
>form.

>diet.
>looking
>> >for
>> >the

Thank you, Erin... actually I'm miraculously almost fully recovered this morning with the
exception of my blue knee. But it almost doesn't hurt at all when I bend it anymore, just when you
touch it! WOOHOO!

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.6/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:43:47 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Aww OUCH, Lee... sorry to hear of your foot. I hope it feels better
soon.
> >I had a glorious moment in the parking lot at the mall last night, turned over my ankle and
> >landed on my knee! Now I have a right knee that hurts like hell and a left ankle that isn't very
> >steady... wonderful.
>
> Ooh, ouch. I hope it's not too bad and that you're feeling better soon.
>
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/90/75 kgs
> 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

GRRR! I can imagine EXACTLY how you were feeling in the family room waiting to find out whose
funeral you were planning (either because someone was already dead or would be after you got done
with them for whatever trouble they'd gotten themselves into). Bet you lived at least six lifetimes
in those few minutes. VERY glad to hear it wasn't an emergency. I hope the office feels
appropriately chastised.

Prairie Roots

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 02:18:17 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ohhhhhhh, I really try to avoid that frozen water. My neighbor fell on her outdoor stairs several
>years ago, broke her ankle. It was evening and she was alone. She laid outside for about 20 minutes
>before anyone heard her yelling. Dang scary! Today is the first ice I've seen this season, so
>hasn't been too hard to avoid it. I am constantly telling my kids to be careful, they constantly
>roll there eyes at me. BUT ... I learned last evening that I DO NOT enjoy getting phone calls at
>10:30PM from the local police. They are idiots, have no common sense. Phone rings, I answer .. am
>greeted with, "hello, this is officer soandso from the glen ellyn police department (in a very
>deep, serious official voice). I'm looking for Michael (which also happens to be my sons given
>name, although no one calls him that)." I took a deep breath and squeaked out, "senior?" his reply,
>"I think that would be right".
>
><heavy sigh>
>
>Hub took the rest of the phone call in the other room, I was left shaking in the family room. I
>finally walked in on him and blurted out, ARE THE KIDS OK? Finally got an answer, and the officer
>did apologize - said he worked the night shift so never thought about NOT calling at that time
>period, or stating immediately that it was not an emergency call. Geeeeeesh! Anyway, he was calling
>because we have some handguns of our uncles that we want to get rid of, but are unsure how to
>legally do so. They are currently in a safety deposit box, and neither of us have handgun permits
>so were unsure as to legality of transporting them. Questions are answered and hopefully we can get
>them out of our possession.
>
>Joyce
>
>On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 22:00:17 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>So far, I've managed to avoid flying frozen food.
>>
>>But I haven't been as lucky with stationary frozen water. I've already had one nasty spill on the
>>ice, falling straight forward and doing a belly flop. Near knocked the wind out of me! I was sore
>>for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need someone to tell
>>me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be careful!
>>
>>Prairie Roots
>>

>>On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:51:54 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug around in the freezer and
>>>played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I opened the door and out it flew. You
>>>should have seen how fast I moved those feet of mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when
>>>falling on bare feet. <G>
>>>
>>>Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
>>>
>>>Joyce

I dropped a potato on my toe a few weeks ago. Man, did that hurt! Ended up with a bruise from it. I
know it sounds kind of weird, a potato doing that much damage, but it was very large, in fact I
cooked it for dinner and the three of us shared it. The only other time I've ever seen baked
potatoes that large was when we were in Las Vegas in 2000.

Brenda

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> BIG ouch! Those cans are heavy, let alone having to try to duck from an
entire
> box full. Glad most of them missed you and that no major damage was done.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit
the
> >joint on my big toe. the blessing is that they cans all missed the toe I broke a while back on
> >that same foot. Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had
dug
> >around in
> >> the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts.
> >opened
> >> the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
> >feet of
> >> mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
> ><G>
> >>
> >> Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

> >box
> >of
Lee
> >breads

Dr.
> >she
> >basis
> >everything
> >that's
> >form.

> >diet.
> >looking

Yes they are heavy, I got a sale on healthy choice soups at a dollar a can,
so I punished the clam chowder by eating it with a portion of imitation crab
meat added, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BIG ouch! Those cans are heavy, let alone having to try to duck from an
entire
> box full. Glad most of them missed you and that no major damage was done.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit
the
> >joint on my big toe. the blessing is that they cans all missed the toe I broke a while back on
> >that same foot. Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had
dug
> >around in
> >> the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts.
> >opened
> >> the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
> >feet of
> >> mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
> ><G>
> >>
> >> Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

> >box
> >of
Lee
> >breads

Dr.
> >she
> >basis
> >everything
> >that's
> >form.

> >diet.
> >looking

talk about the adrenaline rush, some officers are just so sensitive aren't
they, Lee
> [...]
> >for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need someone to tell
> >me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be careful!
> >
> >Prairie Roots
> >

> >On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:51:54 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had dug
around in
> >>the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts. I
opened
> >>the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
feet of
> >>mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
<G>

> >>Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
> >>
> >>Joyce
> >>
> >>On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"

it is much better today, I usually bruise very badly so I feel very blessed
to have gotten off so easily, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know how bad it hurts to have one can of soup land on my foot. A whole box sounds excruciating.
> You were very lucky to have avoided breaking any bones. Hope you're fully recovered now from both
> the pain and the pain killer.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit
the
> >joint on my big toe. the blessing is that they cans all missed the toe I broke a while back on
> >that same foot. Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> OUCH! I managed to miss the flying food the other day. Someone had
dug
> >around in
> >> the freezer and played a balancing act with a bag of chicken breasts.
> >opened
> >> the door and out it flew. You should have seen how fast I moved those
> >feet of
> >> mine. LOL Frozen chicken does not feel good when falling on bare feet.
> ><G>
> >>
> >> Hope your foot is feeling better soon.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:07:10 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

> >box
> >of
Lee
> >breads

Dr.
> >she
> >basis
> >everything
> >that's
> >form.

> >diet.
> >looking

what are doing lurking around in an alley for? it is probably not well lit
enough and if it is like some I have been there is always an animal that
wants to come home with you,,, and then there are the cats and dogs that
want to be fed as well...
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks Lee. Every once in a while I need to be reminded that if I want to go ice skating, there
> are several lakes in close distance for me to choose from. Ice surfing in the alley, though, is
> strictly forbidden.
>
> I'll be sure to heed your warning. Thanks for caring.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:52:09 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >HEY YOU PR!!! BE CAREFUL, Lee Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> So far, I've managed to avoid flying frozen food.
> >>
> >> But I haven't been as lucky with stationary frozen water. I've already had one nasty spill on
> >> the ice, falling straight forward and doing a belly flop. Near knocked the wind out of me! I
> >> was sore for a day or two but no injuries more serious than a scraped knee. I guess I need
> >> someone to tell me the same thing I told my daughters every time they stepped outside: Be
> >> careful!
> >>
> >> Prairie Roots

> >around in
> >opened
> >feet of
> ><G>

> ><[email protected]>

> >box
> >of
> >Lee
> >breads

> >Dr. A
> >she
> >basis
> >everything
> >that's
> >form.

> >diet.
> >looking
> >tried

Hey watch it, you're talking about the street where I live! LOL Actually in my 100-year-old section
of the city (my house was built in
1906), alleys provide the only access to our garages/off-street parking, and where the city insists
we keep our garbage cans for sanitation pickup. I fell walking behind my car. Actually I'm more
apt to encounter rabbits and squirrels than I am stray dogs and cats. The city seems pretty
good about picking them up and the neighbors responsible about keeping their pets as pets.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:57:28 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>what are doing lurking around in an alley for? it is probably not well lit enough and if it is like
>some I have been there is always an animal that wants to come home with you,,, and then there are
>the cats and dogs that want to be fed as well... Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Thanks Lee. Every once in a while I need to be reminded that if I want to go ice skating, there
>> are several lakes in close distance for me to choose from. Ice surfing in the alley, though, is
>> strictly forbidden.
>>
>> I'll be sure to heed your warning. Thanks for caring.
>>
>> Prairie Roots
>>
>> On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 07:52:09 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >HEY YOU PR!!! BE CAREFUL, Lee Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>dug
>> >around in
>> >opened
>> >feet of
>feet.
>> ><G>

>> ><[email protected]>

>and a
>> >box
>top
>> >of
>> >Lee
>> >breads

>> >Dr. A
>carb,
>> >she
>carb
>be
>of
>> >basis
>> >everything
>> >that's
>> >form.

>notice:

>message
>flour
>> >diet.
>> >looking
>> >tried

Prairie Roots
1906/1/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

your potato sounds like the avocado I bought on the same trip, it is huge,
is called California avocado, and has smooth skin, what was I thinking... is
the size of a medium sized egg plant, Lee, considering all that fat,,, and
drooling
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I dropped a potato on my toe a few weeks ago. Man, did that hurt! Ended
up
> with a bruise from it. I know it sounds kind of weird, a potato doing
that
> much damage, but it was very large, in fact I cooked it for dinner and the three of us shared
> it. The only other time I've ever seen baked potatoes that large was when we were in Las Vegas
> in 2000.
>
> Brenda
>
> "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > BIG ouch! Those cans are heavy, let alone having to try to duck from an
> entire
> > box full. Glad most of them missed you and that no major damage was
done.

> > Joyce
> >
> > On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:29:37 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >it is much better now, it was a box of canned soup and one of them hit
> the
> > >joint on my big toe. the blessing is that they cans all missed the toe
> > >broke a while back on that same foot. Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >news:[email protected]...
> dug
> > >around in
> > >opened
> > >feet of
> > ><G>

> > ><[email protected]>

> > >box
> top
> > >of
> Lee
> > >breads

> Dr.
> carb,
> > >she
> carb
> be a
> of
> > >basis
> > >everything
> > >that's
> > >form.

> notice:

> > >diet.
> > >looking
> tried

And considering what could be happening in alleys, boring is very very good. The most exciting thing
going on back there is me trying not to fall flat on my face.

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:21:20 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]

> city seems pretty good about picking them up and the neighbors responsible about keeping
> their pets as pets.
>
> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:57:28 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >what are doing lurking around in an alley for? it is probably not well
lit
> >enough and if it is like some I have been there is always an animal that wants to come home with
> >you,,, and then there are the cats and dogs that want to be fed as well... Prairie Roots
> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Thanks Lee. Every once in a while I need to be reminded that if I want to go ice skating, there
> >> are several lakes in close distance for me to choose from. Ice surfing in the alley, though, is
> >> strictly forbidden.
> >>
> >> I'll be sure to heed your warning. Thanks for caring.

they