Anyone have the telephone # for Syntace?

Ben Reuter

Guest
I am looking for the telephone # for Syntace in the US- their web site does not seem to be
functioning (at least it has not been the last 3-4 days). I need to find out/order bolts for their
aerobar riser kit. I have the risers, but seem to have misplaced the bolts, and need to acquire 4
new ones. If anyone knows the size/length of the bolts that too would be welcome. Thanks

Ben

Ben Reuter wrote:
> I am looking for the telephone # for Syntace in the US- their web site does not seem to be
> functioning (at least it has not been the last 3-4 days). I need to find out/order bolts for their
> aerobar riser kit. I have the risers, but seem to have misplaced the bolts, and need to acquire 4
> new ones. If anyone knows the size/length of the bolts that too would be welcome. Thanks
>
> Ben

Syntace USA, Inc. 20381 Lake Forest Dr., #B-13 Lake Forest, CA 92630 USA

Tel. : 001-949-4703700 Fax : 001-949-4703705 [email protected]

Grtz,
--
Robert