Singlespeed · Public discussion

anyone have wheels to trade?

Started by 10timesbetter · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,223 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
14 March 2005
Last activity
14 March 2005
Original author
10timesbetter
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,223
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a set of wheels, shimano 600 hubs, with a 7 speed cassette, quick release axles, mavic rims, sorry I don't remember what type, i pulled off the stickers, they are the V shaped ones, 32h. I'm looking to trade for a set of track wheels, or possibly my wheels and some money for track wheels, depending on how nice they are, but if anyone has anything, or even a decent set you are just looking to sell, I'll put my wheels on ebay or what not to get the cash, but let me know,

    [email hidden]
    Josh

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.