Anyone heard from Freewheel?

Tony Raven

Guest
With the Hovis Freewheel fast approaching in three weeks time I've heard
nothing although we signed up as a family months ago when it was first
announced. Is everyone else going also in receipt of the full deafening
silence or are they just ignoring us? My paranoia wants to know ;-)

--
Tony

" I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
Bertrand Russell

Tony Raven <[email protected]>typed

> With the Hovis Freewheel fast approaching in three weeks time I've heard
> nothing although we signed up as a family months ago when it was first
> announced. Is everyone else going also in receipt of the full deafening
> silence or are they just ignoring us? My paranoia wants to know ;-)

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I've heard nothing either.

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

Tony Raven wrote:
>With the Hovis Freewheel fast approaching in three weeks time I've heard
>nothing although we signed up as a family months ago when it was first
>announced. Is everyone else going also in receipt of the full deafening
>silence or are they just ignoring us? My paranoia wants to know ;-)

Signed up on 14 August. Got the chatty email, but since then: pas de
saucisson.

I haven't heard anything either - nor any reply to my query as to why
the route from the West London meet at Hammersmith has to find its way
to the Victoria entrance when it would be so much better from my point
of view to approach through Hyde Park / Wellington Arch / Constitution

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 10:37:22 -0500, Tony Raven wrote:

> With the Hovis Freewheel fast approaching in three weeks time I've heard
> nothing although we signed up as a family months ago when it was first
> announced. Is everyone else going also in receipt of the full deafening
> silence or are they just ignoring us? My paranoia wants to know ;-)

Nothing at all for family of four here either :(