Anyone heard of frame builder from 80's "McKinley"?

[email protected] wrote:
> I have this McKinley steel lugged frame early 80's criterium road
> racing bike.
> The components which came with the bike date 1982, it's the flowery
> ornate patterns from the Shimano 600 group. Has anyone hear heard of
> "McKinley"?
> I've supplied this link of detailed pics.
> Thank you.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/seemores/McKinleyCriterium

Hmm. Small frame builders tend to have their NAME
but not MODEL as a transfer/sticker.

Small frame builders make so many different models
(including custom built, of course) that this is sensible.

So the presence of a model name leads me to suspect
that this may be a larger manufacturer, or a large
chain store, something like that.

BugBear