Home Bike Cafe Anyone here ride a single speed / fixie?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section Bike Cafe
Published 8 June 2009
Last activity 14 June 2009
Original author JTE83
Posts 3
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 2,176
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–3 of 3 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post JTE83
Archived post
8 June 2009, 01:33 UTC
#1
Anyone here ride a single speed / fixie and how do you like your bike and why do you ride it?
I just got a good deal on a 2008 Specialized Langster New York Edition - $850 but got it on sale for $599 + tax.
I guess because there's not much to steal from these bikes and they give you a workout and they're simple to fix?
11 June 2009, 20:35 UTC
#2
JTE83 said: I guess because there's not much to steal from these bikes and they give you a workout and they're simple to fix?
'xactly.
Nothing pumps the lactic acid out of your legs better than a few minutes of pedaling at 180 rpm.
RedRider2009
Archived post
14 June 2009, 05:50 UTC
#3
Nice choice, the New York Edition is the only good looking model of the Langster. I am considering the Trek Soho S, luckily since I work at my LBS, I can get a really good deal on it.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.