Anyone in detroit

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Citius, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Citius

Citius New Member

Hey ya'll i live outside of detroit (pontiac area) and i'm just wondering if there is anyone else on here in the area...

Tags:

2. bikepunk

bikepunk New Member

Howdy,

I live in Detroit (in the actual city) and I cycle anywhere from 20-60 miles everyday in and around the downtown. Of course, it's easy for me to find the time to do so because it's what I do for a living (I'm one of the few bike messengers down here) but in my daily rotations I've come across quite a number of other avid cyclists. You'll find the highest concentration of cyclists in the city out at Belle Isle on the weekends or at the critical mass rides on the last friday of every month (this month there's a halloween theme and the ride is starting at hart plaza at 5:30 p.m.).

J

3. BzY

BzY New Member

anything else going on soon in this area? im here in Troy.

4. garn

garn New Member

Hey all,

I was meeting with some other Critical Mass Detroit riders today and we were talking about having various events throughout winter. We have a calendar on the website (www.criticalmassdetroit.org) but currently it's kinda empty, by the end of this month we should have some events posted though. There is also a mailing list you can join to get updates.