Anyone in sydney after a velodrome/track bike ??

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by MikeyOz, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    Pity it is in Sydney... will have to check to see if there are similar ones in Melbourne.

    http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22473088-5005961,00.html

    Tags:

  2. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

  3. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    Ohhh that looks awesome..>!! :) I have seen one of those around melbourne somewhere being ridden around I'm sure of it.

  4. Joel Mayes

    Joel Mayes Guest

    On 2007-09-24, MikeyOz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Parbs Wrote:
    >>
    >> It's an old BT Superbike that disappeared from the AIS 10 years ago.
    >> The design is no longer permitted by the UCI so no good for road (it's
    >> got gears and brakes). Might make a good pub bike.
    >>
    >> Parbs

    > Ohhh that looks awesome..>!! :) I have seen one of those around
    > melbourne somewhere being ridden around I'm sure of it.

    Unless there was two of them the one in Melbourne ended up in the CBD
    cashconvertors (frame only of course) with a cracked headtube.

    Cheers

    Joel

    --
    Human Powered Cycles | High quality servicing and repairs
    [email protected] | Affordable second hand bikes

  5. BT Humble

    BT Humble Guest

    Parbs wrote:
    > It's an old BT Superbike that disappeared from the AIS 10 years ago.

    Heh!

    BTH