Anyone in Sydney crazy enough?

scotty72

New Member
Jul 10, 2005
I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2 (113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).

A little hot for me

Anyone bave it?

Scotty

scotty72 said:
I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2 (113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).

A little hot for me

Anyone bave it?

Scotty

No F way! It was too hot hot hot!!!

Ritch

"ritcho" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> scotty72 Wrote:
>> I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
>> cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
>> (113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
>>
>> A little hot for me
>>
>> Anyone bave it?
>>
>> Scotty

> No F way! It was too hot hot hot!!!
>
> Ritch
>

> --
> ritcho

I saw a couple of blokes on Southern Cross Drive, near the airport at about
11am. Temperature outside car at the time 42-43 deg. Crazy!!

Today was all set for big ride, but now its raining!! Crazy weather!!

Cheers

Beanzy

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:42:41 +1100, scotty72
<[email protected]> wrote in aus.bicycle:

>I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
>cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
>(113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
>
>A little hot for me
>
>Anyone bave it?

Yep, I cycled to work and home again afterwards. Going was OK but
coming home was murder it was still over 43'. I drank my bottle dry
by half way and was knackered by the time I arrived home.

Oh I was in Wollongong not Sydney though.

Regards
Prickles

This message only uses recycled electrons

"Flying Echidna" <prickles@ memento.mori.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:42:41 +1100, scotty72
> <[email protected]> wrote in aus.bicycle:
>

>>I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
>>cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
>>(113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
>>
>>A little hot for me
>>
>>Anyone bave it?

> Yep, I cycled to work and home again afterwards. Going was OK but
> coming home was murder it was still over 43'. I drank my bottle dry
> by half way and was knackered by the time I arrived home.
>
> Oh I was in Wollongong not Sydney though.
>

> Regards
> Prickles
>
> This message only uses recycled electrons

I only did a few short trips (~10km) but I can't begin to count up how much
water I drank in between.