Anyone in Sydney crazy enough?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by scotty72, Jan 1, 2006.

  1. scotty72

    scotty72 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2005
    I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2 (113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).

    A little hot for me

    Anyone bave it?

    Scotty

    Tags:

  2. ritcho

    ritcho New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2004
    No F way! It was too hot hot hot!!!

    Ritch

  3. Beanzy

    Beanzy Guest

    "ritcho" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > scotty72 Wrote:
    >> I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
    >> cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
    >> (113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
    >>
    >> A little hot for me
    >>
    >> Anyone bave it?
    >>
    >> Scotty

    > No F way! It was too hot hot hot!!!
    >
    > Ritch
    >

    > --
    > ritcho

    I saw a couple of blokes on Southern Cross Drive, near the airport at about
    11am. Temperature outside car at the time 42-43 deg. Crazy!!

    Today was all set for big ride, but now its raining!! Crazy weather!!

    Cheers

    Beanzy

  4. On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:42:41 +1100, scotty72
    <[email protected]> wrote in aus.bicycle:

    >I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
    >cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
    >(113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
    >
    >A little hot for me
    >
    >Anyone bave it?

    Yep, I cycled to work and home again afterwards. Going was OK but
    coming home was murder it was still over 43'. I drank my bottle dry
    by half way and was knackered by the time I arrived home.

    Oh I was in Wollongong not Sydney though.

    Regards
    Prickles

    This message only uses recycled electrons

  5. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "Flying Echidna" <[email protected] memento.mori.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:42:41 +1100, scotty72
    > <[email protected]> wrote in aus.bicycle:
    >

    >>I was going to go for a long ride today, to work off some of the xmas
    >>cheer - but i decided it would be a little hot - lucky - it got to 45.2
    >>(113.4) in Sydney today (official temp).
    >>
    >>A little hot for me
    >>
    >>Anyone bave it?

    > Yep, I cycled to work and home again afterwards. Going was OK but
    > coming home was murder it was still over 43'. I drank my bottle dry
    > by half way and was knackered by the time I arrived home.
    >
    > Oh I was in Wollongong not Sydney though.
    >

    > Regards
    > Prickles
    >
    > This message only uses recycled electrons

    I only did a few short trips (~10km) but I can't begin to count up how much
    water I drank in between.