Anyone in the UK use this list?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Mike Terry, Oct 12, 2003.

  1. Mike Terry

    Mike Terry Guest

    If not I shall unsubscribe.

    Best wishes to fellow runners/joggers around the world.

    Mike Bournemouth England

    Tags:

  2. Paul Rooney

    Paul Rooney Guest

  3. On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:23:31 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Terry" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >If not I shall unsubscribe.
    >
    >Best wishes to fellow runners/joggers around the world.
    >
    >Mike Bournemouth England

    No. Good riddance Jeeves.

  4. Drclean

    Drclean Guest

    "Mike Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If not I shall unsubscribe.
    >
    > Best wishes to fellow runners/joggers around the world.
    >
    > Mike Bournemouth England

    If I were you I'd only subscribe if you find it useful.

    Wayne
    --
    DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

  5. Brian Wakem

    Brian Wakem Guest

    "Mike Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If not I shall unsubscribe.
    >
    > Best wishes to fellow runners/joggers around the world.
    >
    > Mike Bournemouth England

    Yes but try uk.rec.running too.

    --
    Brian Wakem

  6. Yes (Oxford).

    uk.rec.running is a great source of UK specific information and has many very knowledgeable posters.
    rec.running, however, has a vastly greater number of posters and thus a wider knowledge base.

    Best, Dave

    --
    To email, remove SPAM.com and replace with wadham DOT oxford DOT ac DOT uk

  7. Mike Terry

    Mike Terry Guest

    Thank you all, I shall stay subscribed and this is such a friendly list..

    Mike