Anyone interested in buying SRAM XO Trigger?

XvX

Guest
Hi,
Just to check out the respond before i bring in the stock. I welcome any
comments and feedbacks. Thank you for your valueable comments and feedback.

Regards

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:49:00 +0800, "XvX" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi,
> Just to check out the respond before i bring in the stock. I welcome any
>comments and feedbacks. Thank you for your valueable comments and feedback.

What the hell do you think you're doing? You're the guy who just
spammed these groups a few days back with an advert for sunglasses
aren't you?

These groups are not your personal customer channel. They are NON
COMMERCIAL. Check the charters, and knock this off, now, before people
start reporting you to your provider.

"Bob"

--

Email address is spam trapped.
To reply directly remove the beverage.

> Hi,
> Just to check out the respond before i bring in the stock. I welcome any
> comments and feedbacks. Thank you for your valueable comments and feedback.
>
> Regards

Keep this stuff in .marketplace. It does not belong in the other
groups, and will just get people ****** off at you to the point where
they won't buy anything from you no matter how badly they need it.

newsgroups if possible).

Noted. Thanks for the advice.

Regards