Anyone interested?

Wlfdg

Apr 17, 2009
In a Clydesdale community mileage/kilometer pool/goal?

One of the other bike forums I hang at has a Clydesdale Challenge of 40,0000mi.

Turns out to be a good motivator.

Wlfdg said:
In a Clydesdale community mileage/kilometer pool/goal?

One of the other bike forums I hang at has a Clydesdale Challenge of 40,0000mi.

Turns out to be a good motivator.

Sounds good :)

We pick a distance goal and you just post your mileage or kilometers in addition to the previous posters.

So if I post 25mi. Then the next poster rides 40 and posts "25 + 40 = 65". The next poster would post their mileage + 65 and so on until we reach our goal.

Wlfdg said:
We pick a distance goal and you just post your mileage or kilometers in addition to the previous posters.

So if I post 25mi. Then the next poster rides 40 and posts "25 + 40 = 65". The next poster would post their mileage + 65 and so on until we reach our goal.

Fantastic idea, feel free to post a starting thread. :) 40,000 km or miles shouldn't take to long if we have 5-10 people participating.

I think this is a great idea, I agree that our goal should be 40,000 miles. I think it will be interesting to see how many people will contribute to the overall goal.

OK, I'll start. I rode 12 miles today road testing my daily ride to make sure that all was right after its Spring tune up. It is good and the weather was great for this time of year around here. Temps near 70 degrees, partly cloudy, light southerly winds....good riding conditions. Tomorrow is supposed to be back in the 40's with rain:mad:. But next weekend looks like it will be warm again so I'll tune up the Centurion this week and test it then.