Anyone Keen to write bike articles for my growing site.

single0speed

Jan 6, 2014
Just after someone who is keen to write awesome articles/head to head on brands, news, reviews, ect.

I will pay 1 USD every 80words.

PM for more details.

Cheers

Paid focus Group on the sociability of cycling Manchester & London

£30 for 1 hour of your time!

What turns you wheels? Freedom, Fitness, the Race….?

We are a marketing agency based out of Manchester & London and are looking for people to give their opinions on some design work we have recently completed for a Cycling Client of ours. We would apprentice you informing any suitable candidates would would be interested in participating.

We will be running a series of focus groups, and need your help. Every participant will receive £30 cash on arrival, and each focus group will take no more than 60 minutes.

A short survey has been devised to check your eligibility of the focus group.

It will take no more than 2 minutes to complete.

Follow this link to enter the survey.

http://eartotheground.polldaddy.com/s/social-cycling-groups

Thanks for your help! kind Regards.

Very funny...... Just putting the word out to see if anyone was keen, I thought cash was king -_-

Quote from single0speed:
"I thought cash was king -_-"

It is.

I'm may be a ***** and I can be had, but think more along the lines of Eliot Spitzer...not some $20 skanky crack *****.

Quote from JH:
"We pay him that much here."

That reminds me...please tell Steve that his last check ("cheque???WTF?!) bounced and the one before that the bank tried handing me some funny looking money with kangaroos on it. I called a LBS to see if they would take it, but the owner mumbled something about it was only good for these weird face masks and something called "Arm Coolers".