Anyone know about anitoxidants?

Mike_Rides_Red

Oct 30, 2003
I read in a bicycle mag that antioxidants help your endurance. It saids to put 4 table spoons of honey (that is full of antioxidants) into 16 oz. of water. Does anybody know about this? I looked on the internet but they dont really have much info on antioxidants and workouts. I tryed it and it seemed to work fine but i dont know if i should replace honey water for gatorade. What do you guys think?

Mike_Rides_Red said:
I read in a bicycle mag that antioxidants help your endurance. It saids to put 4 table spoons of honey (that is full of antioxidants) into 16 oz. of water. Does anybody know about this? I looked on the internet but they dont really have much info on antioxidants and workouts. I tryed it and it seemed to work fine but i dont know if i should replace honey water for gatorade. What do you guys think?

Iv'e been experimenting with 2 tblspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 3 times a day lately on a tip from a guy at work. To early to tell but i'll try anything. Also lots off greens, brussel sprouts and brocholli are the best.

Barleans makes a greens fluid thats pretty wicked but of course it's over priced.