Anyone know of a source for Avocet tires?.....

smokey

Guest
I'm looking for an on-line source for Avocet tires. I live way out in
the boondocks and my closest LBS is more than 50 miles away. Thanks in
advance for any replies.
Smokey

"bfd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]

[...]

> Other "online" sources include:

Why the sneer quotes around online?

> www.lickbike.com

They're too weird for o/s transactions. I think it would be better for
everybody if they just said "no o/s orders" full stop. And they aren't
cheap.

> www.gtgtandems.com

That's where I got mine. Rich was very good.

Avoid http://www.precisiontandems.com/catframepart.htm, they wanted to
charge me an extra $12 US Post pickup fee! That sort of nonsense is a deal
killer.

--

A: Top-posters.