anyone know what's up?

philso

Jul 19, 2005
i'm not sure if there's any "rivalry" or anything between bicycle bbs's and if i'm perhaps being impolitic, but i'm wondering if any of the members here also belong to the bikeforums.net site and if anyone knows anything about access problems recently?

philso said:
i'm not sure if there's any "rivalry" or anything between bicycle bbs's and if i'm perhaps being impolitic, but i'm wondering if any of the members here also belong to the bikeforums.net site and if anyone knows anything about access problems recently?
Heheh, of course there's no rivalry between BBSs, and there's no reason why anyone here should have any idea about the access problems over at that 'other' forum relating to bikes. Especially not me or any of the moderators who convinced me to instigate the DOS attack a few days ago.

If all goes according to plan, that's the last we've seen of ""PikeForums.net" for some time. Muahahahahhhhhahhhahhhhhh!

philso said:
wheelist is right, you dont want to associate with those guys, the rumours i have heard are shocking...

sheeps heads, black candles, secret meeting in graveyards....

nah, steer clear..