Anyone know where I can get some Narrow SIDI (or equivalent) road shoes?

Mark

Guest
I have size 48 feet, but narrow (and i guess low-volume too).

My specialized carbons are really no good - i've got insoles in them
and I've tightened the front and middle straps to full (had to trim the
excess), and I still find myself folding my toes under my feet up
hills!

Anyhow, apparently SIDI do narrow fit, but I can only find them
available in the US - anyone have any ideas where I can get narrow road
shoes in the UK?

Much appreciated,
Mark.

Hi - out of interest for people - the narrow ones are not imported into
the UK.

But, I tried the normal ones, and they come up really narrow, so I
would advise anyone with narrow feet to try SIDI.

Also, if you look around (I used Wiggle), some places stock half sizes,
which is really useful if you want a perfect fit :)

Regards,
Mark.

Mark wrote:
> I have size 48 feet, but narrow (and i guess low-volume too).
>
> My specialized carbons are really no good - i've got insoles in them
> and I've tightened the front and middle straps to full (had to trim the
> excess), and I still find myself folding my toes under my feet up
> hills!
>
> Anyhow, apparently SIDI do narrow fit, but I can only find them
> available in the US - anyone have any ideas where I can get narrow road
> shoes in the UK?
>
> Much appreciated,
> Mark.

in message <[email protected]>, Mark
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Hi - out of interest for people - the narrow ones are not imported into
> the UK.
>
> But, I tried the normal ones, and they come up really narrow, so I
> would advise anyone with narrow feet to try SIDI.

Also anyone with wide feet, like mine. I've never found any other brand
of cycling shoe comfortable, and I have extremely short wide feet. In
other words...

SIDI make both broad and narrow shoes.

;; Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.