Anyone know where to get old Campy products?

derconsult

Nov 8, 2005
I'm based out of Columbia, SC, and am earnestly searching for old Campagnolo Record Pro Fit pedals. Almost all that I can find online and on Ebay are the Record Pro Fit Plus pedals.

More important, and what seems harder to find, are older Campy fixed cleats. Does anybody here have old Campy fixed cleats they would be willing to sell me or know of a good place to start looking for some? (The older cleats seem like they will be harder to find than the pedals.)

Last but not least, I'm sure y'all will think I'm strange, but I'm also willing to pay pretty well for any older (c.2000) paperwork/instructions that came with the older Campy pedals.

Thanks for your thought!
Dawson~

derconsult said:
I'm based out of Columbia, SC, and am earnestly searching for old Campagnolo Record Pro Fit pedals. Almost all that I can find online and on Ebay are the Record Pro Fit Plus pedals.

More important, and what seems harder to find, are older Campy fixed cleats. Does anybody here have old Campy fixed cleats they would be willing to sell me or know of a good place to start looking for some? (The older cleats seem like they will be harder to find than the pedals.)

Last but not least, I'm sure y'all will think I'm strange, but I'm also willing to pay pretty well for any older (c.2000) paperwork/instructions that came with the older Campy pedals.

Thanks for your thought!
Dawson~
You might want to talk to these folks to see if they carry the type of cleats for which you are looking:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/cleats.html

derconsult said:

Thanks for your thought!
Dawson~

You might try these guys also.

http://www.recycledcycles.com/