Anyone know where to get the freeware version of CrossTrak? TIA

Crazyfool

Guest
I've tried their web site but its no longer available and I would love to try it out before buying,
any other suggestions re a multi-sport training log would be much appreciated.

"CrazyFool" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I've tried their web site but its no longer available and I would love to try it out before
> buying, any other suggestions re a multi-sport training log would be much appreciated.

It's available from Norway. Try again. Hjalmar