rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Anyone looking for a gorgeous Muni?

Started by TheObieOne3226 · · Last activity · 1 post · 296 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
18 September 2004
Last activity
18 September 2004
Original author
TheObieOne3226
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
296
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just want to let anyone who is looking for a a muni know about this:

    http://tinyurl.com/655t7

    It's not exactly a starter model so it is in the higher end of the price
    spectrum, but it is quite a nice muni.

    I just received my KH20 from the same seller, Chris Conklyn, and boy is
    it a beauty. When he says like new, he isn't kidding. The tire still has
    factory fuzz on it! Email me if you want pics.😄

    But anyway I just thought I'd let everyone know what a beauty this baby
    is and what a good seller you could be getting it from.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - *Fantabulous Unicyclist

    WE WANT THE LION
    WE WANT THE LION
    WE WANT THE LION
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheObieOne3226's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4851
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/35141

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.