Anyone looking for a new groupo??

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Mal, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. Mal

    Mal Guest

    At the risk of having to don lycra flame suit for not supporting the
    LBS, Probikekit http://www.probikekit.co.uk currently have some pretty
    good prices in shimano group sets - like A$1212 for DA. A little hard
    to ignore.

    Mal-GlobalEconomy-P

    Tags:

  2. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Haha, so it would seem - they're gone already, only Ultegra left!

    till

  3. Donga

    Donga Guest

    till! wrote:
    > Haha, so it would seem - they're gone already, only Ultegra left!
    >
    > till

    Till, you must work for the LBS. Have just checked and there are 9. Not
    that I'm worried - Campag is better.

    Hehehehe

    Donga

  4. DaveB

    DaveB Guest

    Mal wrote:
    > At the risk of having to don lycra flame suit for not supporting the
    > LBS, Probikekit http://www.probikekit.co.uk currently have some pretty
    > good prices in shimano group sets - like A$1212 for DA. A little hard
    > to ignore.
    >
    > Mal-GlobalEconomy-P

    The GP3000s just came on special at $24. That's so cheap compared to any
    Aus stores it's ridiculous. Got my order in straight away.

    DaveB

  5. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Hmm, I guess I looked in the wrong spot, for some mondo-tardo reason they're not in the complete-sale-list-by-alpha where you would expect to find them. Only 8 to go now.

    Im using campag veloce, and am happy with it, but pretty keen to know what changes get made in their gruppos next.

    till

  6. Claes

    Claes New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2004
    Darn, I paid 80 bucks for one not long ago. That is not a bad tyre at all, really good actually. I guess they have dropped in price since the 4000 arrived but that does not make the 3000 any worse, still a darn good tyre.

  7. Mal

    Mal Guest

    Dropped in price? Depends where you got it. An on-line LBS (Melbourne)
    currently has the 3000 listed at $78 ...