Anyone near Aldeburgh?

Zog The Undeniable

Guest
I'm there on holiday for a week from Saturday and will be taking the fixie.

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> I'm there on holiday for a week from Saturday and will be taking the fixie.

I live 'down the road' in Woodbridge.

There's a CTC breakfast ride meeting at Dunwich for breakfast (probably
about 9am), Metfield for Lunch and Framlingham for tea on 26th.

On Thursday, Plomesgate CC have an evening Club time trial over near Orford.

Pete Whelan wrote:

> Zog The Undeniable wrote:
>
>> I'm there on holiday for a week from Saturday and will be taking the
>> fixie.

How near is near? I'm in Stowmarket, which is a bit further away than...

> I live 'down the road' in Woodbridge.
>
> There's a CTC breakfast ride meeting at Dunwich for breakfast (probably
> about 9am), Metfield for Lunch and Framlingham for tea on 26th.
>
> On Thursday, Plomesgate CC have an evening Club time trial over near
> Orford.

A bit further afield, but still in Suffolk, the TA Criterium
Championship is at Ixworth on Sunday 26th. I'll probably go over there
on the fixie trike to cheer Fergus on. Anyone else going?

--
Andrew

Naqerj wrote:
> Pete Whelan wrote:
>

>> Zog The Undeniable wrote:
>>
>>> I'm there on holiday for a week from Saturday and will be taking the
>>> fixie.

> How near is near? I'm in Stowmarket, which is a bit further away than...
>

>> I live 'down the road' in Woodbridge.
>>
>> There's a CTC breakfast ride meeting at Dunwich for breakfast
>> (probably about 9am), Metfield for Lunch and Framlingham for tea on 26th.
>>
>> On Thursday, Plomesgate CC have an evening Club time trial over near
>> Orford.
>>

> A bit further afield, but still in Suffolk, the TA Criterium
> Championship is at Ixworth on Sunday 26th. I'll probably go over there
> on the fixie trike to cheer Fergus on. Anyone else going?

I'll be riding fixed at Hertford on Sunday (grass track).

There are a couple of TTs this weekend around Tunstall (Ipswich Bike
Club and National Police Championships). A 10 on Saturday afternoon, and
a 25 on Sunday morning. I'm riding the 10.

"Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> There are a couple of TTs this weekend around Tunstall (Ipswich Bike Club
> and National Police Championships). A 10 on Saturday afternoon, and a 25
> on Sunday morning. I'm riding the 10.

Nathan's down to do the 10 too. See you there!

Cheers, helen s

Pete Whelan wrote:

> I live 'down the road' in Woodbridge.
>
> There's a CTC breakfast ride meeting at Dunwich for breakfast (probably
> about 9am), Metfield for Lunch and Framlingham for tea on 26th.
>
> On Thursday, Plomesgate CC have an evening Club time trial over near
> Orford.

Thanks. I'll turn up for the TT, weather permitting. ISTR that the
Tunstall road is as flat as the proverbial pancake, with lots of
suicidal deer.

I don't think Mrs Zog will let me out all day Sunday, but I'll ride up
to Dunwich at some point to check out the end of the DD route.