Anyone out there have any full-finger MTB gloves, size M?

Phil, Squid-in-Training

Guest
I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because they
were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
wondering if someone did something similar with a similar glove and would
like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves for $15 shipped, I'd send
'em off.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
> jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because they
> were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
> wondering if someone did something similar with a similar glove and would
> like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves for $15 shipped, I'd send
> 'em off.

I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam] wrote:
> Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>> I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
>> jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because
>> they were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
>> wondering if someone did something similar with a similar
>> glove and would like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves
>> for $15 shipped, I'd send 'em off.
>>

> I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

You know what they say about the size of a man's hands...

MattB wrote:

>You know what they say about the size of a man's hands...

well, the brand of MTB gloves I have are a medium....but if I were to go
with Fox Gloves (I tried, they didn't have my size) I'd need a large.

so I guess if what you're saying is true, it would still depend upon
which glove manufacturer one believes first...!

b.

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam] wrote:
>
>>Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>>
>>>I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
>>>jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because
>>>they were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
>>>wondering if someone did something similar with a similar
>>>glove and would like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves
>>>for $15 shipped, I'd send 'em off.
>>>

>>I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

> You know what they say about the size of a man's hands...

There's always an exception to the rule. :) Besides, I thought that was
about feet. Again, there's always an exception.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Adjusting things to the left) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> MattB wrote:
>
>> Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam] wrote:

>>> I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

>> You know what they say about the size of a man's hands...
>>

> There's always an exception to the rule. :) Besides, I thought that was
> about feet.

or what they drive.

"Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>> I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
>> jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because they
>> were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
>> wondering if someone did something similar with a similar glove and would
>> like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves for $15 shipped, I'd
>> send 'em off.
>>

> I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

Sure - [email protected]... remove my bashguards. Send your
address in the payment or in a separate e-mail to the same address. Thanks.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>>
>>>I have a pair of size small 661 Nasty gloves from 2003 bought from
>>>jensonusa. They were tried on once and taken off in disgust because they
>>>were just slightly too small for me, so they're basically new. I was
>>>wondering if someone did something similar with a similar glove and would
>>>like to trade. Or if someone wanted these gloves for $15 shipped, I'd
>>>send 'em off.
>>>

>>I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

> Sure - [email protected]... remove my bashguards. Send your
> address in the payment or in a separate e-mail to the same address. Thanks.

Done. Thanks.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Yeah, my dentist bought a Hummer, the poster vehicle of conspicuous
consumption. If he didn't have a freakin' drill in my mouth, I'd be
cracking some pretty good "over compensation" jokes...

news:[email protected]...

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <"mitchel[nospam]"@schnauzers.ws> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I'll take them off your hands. Do you take PayPal?

>> Sure - [email protected]... remove my bashguards. Send
>> your address in the payment or in a separate e-mail to the same
>> address. Thanks.

> Done. Thanks.

Got it - will try to have them out tomorrow.
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training