Anyone recommend a cycling jersey manufacturer?

jwlintz

Jul 6, 2003
My riding group (of 12) gave me the job to design and manufacturer a jersey. I don't know a thing about it. If you know of a manufacturer who has a few templates to choose from and can then manufacturer with our logo in small quantities, I would appreciate hearing from you. :) U.S.A. manufacturers would be easiest for me.

try Sugoi (they manufacture in the US too).

http://www.sugoi.ca/custom/custom.aspx?view=default

Originally posted by jwlintz
My riding group (of 12) gave me the job to design and manufacturer a jersey. I don't know a thing about it. If you know of a manufacturer who has a few templates to choose from and can then manufacturer with our logo in small quantities, I would appreciate hearing from you. :) U.S.A. manufacturers would be easiest for me.

Hi, There is no problem for us to provide you the jerseys of 12pcs . We have the templates for them and manufacture the jerseys with your own logo .

Here is my email : [email protected]

jwlintz said: